Tuesday, February 24, 2009

wife

Wife’s perspective Richard Washington
As I sit here getting my hair done, hours before my big day thousands of thoughts and ideas run through my mind. How was I going to break this to him? How can I tell him that I don’t love him? Or how am I going to tell him how me and his best man have been dating for 3 years now. I really don’t want to marry him but I know telling him now would do nothing but cause a big scene.
Finally as my hair dresser put the last peacock feather in my hair I think of what I’m going to do. So as I walk down the stage il just plan for a giant chicken to run in and “chase” me away. I will then hop into the limo and drive as far away as possible, when I arrive at my destination ill then call his best man to meet me there, then we will take my private jet to Alaska were we will get married and have 10 kids.
I start getting dressed very worried if my plan will really work. I hop into my limo and we then drive to the church seating more that 300 people. My feet shake nervously and all I can do is stare into my maids of honors faces. We pull up to the church greeting the wedding coordinator at the door. After all of the people before me I here people stand and that horrible song comes on, I feel my life flashing before my eyes. I walk as slowly as I can ending at my so called husband who I see is crying like a big baby who just got his lollipop stolen. The preacher starts to speak but I don’t hear a word that he’s saying.
After his very long and boring reading of passages he then adds.
“Does anyone in this church today object to the marrying of these to beautiful people?”
Now after everything I thought could go wrong Leroy, his best man steps in front and says.
“I object, I love her and I cant go through my life without her.”
My hole face just drooped at what has just happened. Maybe if I deny all this it would make it better, but I know I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. So as bad as the incident was I finally told poor Benjamin lee walker how I’ve been seeing his best man for some years now. He immediately goes off, crashing everything in his path. I run away but listening as my once husband and my new man fighting .I jump back in the limo locking the doors behind me. Just as I do so, Benjamin’s mother runs to the limo threatening to break every bone in my body. I refused to reply because I know she would do exactly that.

No comments: